Baldwin Boxall Battery Charger for VIGIL3 Voice Alarm
The VIGIL3 battery charger module is compact in size and fits neatly alongside the transformerless amplifiers.
In addition to ensuring that the system’s backup batteries remain at their optimum charge level, the unit monitors the power supplies in each of the amplifiers. An added benefit is the auxiliary DC output feature which can be used for powering other equipment.
Our VIGIL3 range, as with all of our products, has been designed with absolute longevity in mind.
Features & Benefits:
- The VIGIL3 battery charger module (BVMBC) is compact; it is actually half the size of its VIGIL2 equivalent.
- The module continually monitors the system backup batteries and charges them whenever this is necessary.
- Neatly fits alongside the VIGIL3 voice alarm amplifiers in a 2U mainframe.
- Only one charger module is required for up to five VIGIL3 amplifier modules.
- Continually monitors the power supplies in five VIGIL3 amplifier modules.
- The module features an auxiliary DC output which can be used for powering other equipment.
- For use with the new, more powerful, lighter weight, VIGIL3 amplifiers.
- The BVMBC, when used with VIGIL3 amplifiers and the EVAS routers, forms a complete EN54 compliant voice alarm system.
More information on the VIGIL3 charger module:
Learn more about our VIGIL3 system:
You may also be interested in:
- Reading about the benefits of a VIGIL3 voice alarm system.
- The VIGIL Eclipse5 – compact, wall-mountable system.
- Our new user-configurable GUI for voice alarm.
- VIGIL3 system networking
- Sample voice alarm messages