Baldwin Boxall – CARE2 Fire Fighter Telephone System
The CARE2 fire fighter telephone is a Type A outstation – BS5839-9:2011.
For the BIM object of this product (and all other items for the CARE2 EVC system) please see the link at the bottom of this page.
A fire fighter telephone (Type A outstation – BS5839-9:2011) assists with the efficient evacuation of a building, providing a method of clear communication between two or more points.
In a typical installation, a fire fighter telephone is located on each floor of a building (as a minimum) in areas that are easily accessible.
- Red or stainless steel finish
- Robust handset in heavy duty enclosure
- Handset has a hearing aid compatible earpiece (T-coil)
- Full duplex speech
- Push or slot lock door versions available (door latch initiates call)
- Conference facility – including roaming telephone handsets
- Surface mountable (optional flush mount bezel available)
To comply with BS5839-9:2011, the centre point of a fire fighter telephone should be mounted between 1300-1400mm from floor level.
You may also like to see:
CARE2 provides an alternative solution to our popular (loop-wired) Omnicare system. Which EVC system suits your needs?
The product codes:
Please note: Stainless steel products are not intended for installation in humid areas.
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422