Room Panels for Local Audio Control
A room panel enables local control of audio facilities – useful for hotel/conference rooms and many other applications. There are two versions of the VIGIL room panel, adding more options to our EVAS voice alarm and public address systems.
- Connection to the main EVAS control rack is via CAT5.
- Optional robust cover available.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- Provides control of local audio settings – volume, music source, etc.
- Emergency broadcasts from the EVAS voice alarm system will override the room panel settings.
RPVS – volume control and channel source selector
- Controls broadcast volume for local area.
- Six position channel select control.
- USB socket on the rear of the panel for initial configuration.
- Protective cover available (RPP1).
RPAIV – audio input panel with volume control (pictured)
- Enables connection of music source and/or mic for local broadcast.
- Microphone connector is a 3-pin XLR/6.35 mm jack socket.
- Two phono sockets and 3.5 mm jack socket.
- High/low sensitivity switch for microphone.
- Protective cover available (RPP2).
For full product specification please refer to the sales leaflet:
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422