Over 100 Sainsbury’s stores and their customers benefit from the facilities provided by a Baldwin Boxall voice alarm system, including:
- Crayford – the largest Sainsbury’s store in the UK
- Darnley – the largest Sainsbury’s store in Scotland
- Newport – the largest Sainsbury’s store in Wales
THE CRAYFORD PROJECT:
- Three zone VIGIL voice evacuation system
- BVRD2M routeing control
- Two BDM404 – paging microphones fitted with flip top ‘fire
alarm test’ buttons
- Remote volume controls
- Independent built-in pre-announcement sounder
- Rack mount single zone fire microphone
- Background music inputs
- Wall mounting rack enclosure
- Fully monitored and battery backed
The extension to the Sainsbury’s store in Crayford means that it is now two and a half times bigger than its original size. The 100,000 sq ft store now includes a home and lifestyle section and features the largest range of home entertainment in a Sainsbury’s store.
Baldwin Boxall is proud to have provided many Sainsbury’s stores with a quality voice evacuation system. The system provides the store manager with benefits such as: independent paging – enabling live announcements, a background music facility and advertisement injection ability.
All general announcements are automatically overridden by priority messages and announcements during an emergency, such as a fire.
R&M Clarkson has installed the VIGIL voice alarm system in around 100 Sainsbury’s stores over a period of fifteen years. Managing Director, Ritchie Gatt, commented “We have a strong working relationship with all at Baldwin Boxall. The systems installed in Sainsbury’s stores have evolved over the years. By liaising closely with Baldwin Boxall we have developed a specific design that meets the requirements of each Sainsbury’s store.”
Watch a video testimonial from one of our clients
The benefits of a voice alarm system are far reaching – the key one being life safety.
Voice Evacuation / Alarm
Like an explanation on voice alarm?
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422