Baldwin Boxall – OmniCare Combined Fire Telephone & Disabled Refuge
The OmniCare combined outstation provides two types of communication in one area.
The combined unit for the OmniCare loop-wired EVC system provides two types of call point at one location. This unit was the first of its kind on the market and has been installed in many locations worldwide.
The OmniCare combined outstation has been specially designed so that it can be installed in such a way as to enable correct mounting heights for each section of the unit (as laid out in BS5839-9). The combined unit can be placed on the wiring loop in combination with any other OmniCare style outstation – providing users great flexibility and choice.
The combined remotes have the same features as the separate fire telephone and disabled refuge units, including:
- Red (BVOCC/BVOCCL) or stainless steel (BVOCCSP/BVOCCSL) finish
- Surface mountable (optional flush mount bezel available)
- Wired in a loop configuration using fire rated enhanced four-core cable Read more…
- Speech steered, digital audio
- Reset at either master panel or remote
- Rugged red handset with hearing aid compatible earpiece and loudspeaker
- Full duplex speech, digital audio
- Hands free use
- Door latch initiates call
- Push catch or slot lockable door and/or beacon
- Conference facility (via master control panel)
Please note that for systems used for ‘fire fighting’ that fire rated enhanced four-core cable should be used (exceptions exist, please refer to BS5839-9:2011 for full details or download our ‘Relevant Standards Summary‘ document).
More options available:
Please note: Stainless steel products are not intended for installation in humid areas.
For full product specification please refer to the sales leaflet:
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422