Welcome to the ‘How To Guides’ section of our website
Here you can download system ‘How To’ guides which you may find useful.
Important: VIGIL2 BVRD2M is a Life Safety Voice Alarm System. Any changes should be carried out by a responsible, suitably qualified person only.
- 003. How to adjust time & date on a BVRD2M via the front panel.
- 004. How to adjust output volume levels for a single input – VIGIL2 & BVRD2M.
- 005. How to adjust time & date on a BVRDTSM touchscreen microphone – VIGIL2 & BVRD2M.
- 006. How to change a BVRD2M slave router – VIGIL2 & BVRD2M
- 009. How to change a VIGIL2 amplifier
- 010. How to change a VIGIL2 BVSMP charger
- 011. How to change batteries on a PAVA system – VIGIL2
- 013. How to download fault & activity log – VIGIL2 & BVRD2M
- 014. How to export configurations and fault activity logs
- 015. How to import & export BVRD Microphone Config – VIGIL2 & BVRD## microphone
- 016. How to monitor BVRD2M messages
- 017. How to record a message on a BVRDTSM Microphone – VIGIL2
- 018. How to rename zones on a BVRDTSM touchscreen microphone – VIGIL2 & BVRD2M.
- 019. How to reset a BVRD2M router
- 020. How to reset a BVRD2M4 router
- 022. How to upload and test new messages on EVAS
- 023. How to use the network integrity software tool on EVAS