Baldwin Boxall – Disabled Toilet Alarm Omnicare
Disabled toilet alarm solution for our OmniCare EVC system
The DTAKIT provides the solution for disabled toilet alarm facilities on our OmniCare (and Care2) EVC (emergency voice communication) systems. Adding disabled toilet alarms to an EVC system provides the ability to monitor activity on these points as well as two-way communication with the standard outstations on an EVC system.
The three-part kit is available in either a white or stainless steel finish and fully conforms to BS8300:2018 requirements.
In the kit:
- Pull switch: ceiling mounted pull with two ‘G’ pulls.
- Reset point: reset button (and LED) to reset calls locally.
- Light/sounder: Overdoor triangular lens with integral sounder to attract attention.
- WC sign: Self adhesive, vinyl, disabled toilet alarm sign.
Connection to OmniCare:
- The DTAKITs are connected to the system via a BVOCRIF repeater unit.
- Up to two DTAKITs can be connected to one line (will show as one point on the control panel).
- As an alternative, one DTAKIT and an additional ceiling pull can be fitted to one line.
- It is possible to add other optional products to the DTAKIT to form an Assistance Call system (NB: adding additional points to the standard DTAKIT may result in non-compliance to BS8300. Dependent upon system layout, some components may be unmonitored.)
- DTAKIT: toilet alarm three-part kit – white.
- DTASKIT: toilet alarm three-part kit – stainless steel.
- DTACP: ceiling pull – white.
- DTASCP: ceiling pull – stainless steel.
- DTAODL: overdoor light/sounder – white.
- DTASODL: overdoor light/sounder – stainless steel.
- DTARP: reset point – white.
- DTASRP: reset point – stainless steel.
(The overdoor light and local reset items are also available separately. This provides you with the option to ‘mix & match’ white and stainless steel finishes if needed.)
Looking for something else?
If this is not what you are looking for you might like to try our Care2 radial wired EVC system. Disabled toilet alarms for individual toilet cubicles can be fitted with our 4-way control panel and disabled toilet alarm kit.
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422