Baldwin Boxall – Control Panel for Disabled Toilet Alarm Kits
Stylish, 4-way disabled toilet alarm control panel for use with our toilet alarm kits
Disabled toilet alarms are used as a method for people to call for assistance following a fall or other emergency. They are generally installed in disabled toilet cubicles, however, they can be used in other places such as bedrooms.
Our 4-way controller, together with our toilet alarm kits, forms a fully compliant (to BS8300), easy-to-use disabled toilet alarm solution.
The controller has many advantages over similar products on the market today.
Toilet Alarm Control Panel Features:
- Independent call accept/acknowledge button for each toilet alarm connected.
- Monitored system, with fault LED to indicate if a ‘short’ or ‘open’ condition is detected.
- Independent fault indicators for each line.
- The panel has a built in mains supply and is simply installed via a fused spur (3A switched) – connection to a separate power supply is not required. An LED on the panel confirms that the system is powered and available for use.
- Up to ten of the panels can be daisy chained for larger systems, without the need for any additional power source.
- A separate relay output enables connection to an external beacon – providing the opportunity to add a remote indicator to alert staff in a different area.
- Full compliance to BS8300 – with an acknowledge feature to reassure the caller that help is on the way (both audible and visual alarms change at the point of call when acknowledge button is pressed).
- The system has a programmable alarm ‘re-sound’ feature. This will operate if a call has been acknowledged at the control unit, but is not reset at the point of call within the specified time.
- Space to independently label each ‘zone’ for easy identification of the alarm call.
- Choice of a white or stainless steel finish as standard.
- For ease of installation, the panel fits into a standard double gang back box (not supplied).
The Disabled Toilet Alarm Kit:
Each toilet alarm kit is powered from the line and includes the following:
- Ceiling mounted pull switch (with two fully compliant ‘G’ ring pulls).
- Local reset button with LED and sounder.
- Overdoor triangular lens with integral sounder.
- Self-adhesive, vinyl disabled toilet sign.
The toilet alarm controller and all associated products, are manufactured in the UK to a very high quality and can be installed with confidence.
Looking for something else?
If this is not what you are looking for you might like to look at one of our EVC systems – Care2 (radial wired) or OmniCare (loop wired). Both these systems include disabled toilet alarm connection as an option.
Nigel Bateman talks about the DTA4 at Firex 2017:
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422