Baldwin Boxall – Care2 Roaming Telephones
Care2 roaming telephone handsets are monitored whilst stored in the specially designed enclosure.
The Care2 roaming telephone is a portable handset for use at the specially designed jack sockets. The jack sockets are positioned at appropriate points throughout a building.
The roaming telephones are stored in an enclosure which, as well as keeping them protected and secure, provides the added advantage of monitoring the handsets whilst not in use.
- Robust unit with hearing aid compatible earpiece (T-coil)
- Stainless steel finish
- Any number can be daisy chained (one operational per line at any one time)
- Conference call facility via control console
- Care2 jack socket for roaming telephone
- UK and American options available
- Black or stainless steel enclosure
- Lockable glass door
- Holds up to six handsets
- Green reassurance LEDs
- Self powered from the line
- Surface mountable (optional flush mount bezel available)
You may also like to see:
The product codes:
Care2 provides an alternative solution to our popular (loop-wired) Omnicare system. Which EVC system suits your needs?
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422