Telephone Paging Interface – Desktop Paging Facility
Make public/staff announcements through your telephone system
Installing a BT5 or BT8 enables staff to make public address announcements from their own desk telephone by simply dialing into an allocated extension number.
The free-standing units act as an interface between the analogue telephone system and the public address system.
- The BT5 will provide the user an acknowledge tone, followed by a chime (optional OPT33 fitted). A live broadcast announcement can then be made.
- Upon completion of the broadcast the BT5 will disconnect from the PA system and release the telephone extension ready to accept another call.
- Additional facility enables the user to pre-record an announcement. This reduces the risk of feedback where the telephone is adjacent to a loudspeaker.
- When connected to a telephone system with MF signalling, the BT8 enables the user to select up to eight zones via the telephone keypad.
- An internal selector determines if the recorded message is played once or twice.
For full product specification please refer to the sales leaflet:
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422