Emergency Fire Microphones
BFM400 emergency fire microphones are EN54 certified
BFM400 is a range of fully monitored emergency fire microphones which are housed in a robust rated lockable steel enclosure.
Products in the range include:
(Dimensions mm HxDxW)
- BFM401 – single zone – 200 x 82 x 300 – 3.44 kg
- BFM404 – four zone – 200 x 82 x 300 – 3.58 kg
- BFM408 – eight zone – 200 x 82 x 300 – 5.0 kg
RAL 2002 finish.
- The single zone BFM401 can be set to connect via RS485 or a parallel hard-wired connection
- The BFM404 and BFM408 multi-zone microphones communicate with the main control system via an RS485 communications link
- Zone select’ buttons and ‘all call’ button
- The first microphone capsule can be set for either monitored or unmonitored use during configuration
- Option to fit a ‘processor bypass’ hard-wired press-to-talk switch
- Option to fit flip-top switches to enable DVA (digital voice announcement) messages to be broadcast
For further information please refer to the sales leaflet:
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422