Digital Network Modules for Voice Alarm / Voice Evacuation
Digital Networking Using Single-Mode or Multi-Mode Fibre, Copper, or a Combination for Connection
The BVRDNET range provides a digital networking solution for the VIGIL EVAS DSP-controlled voice alarm routers (BVRD2M and BVRD2M4). The BVRDNET (or BVRDNET2M4) is factory-fitted to the EVAS router.
Connected in a loop configuration, the network can be copper (using BVRDCIF), fibre (using BVRDFIF) or a combination of both. Fully monitored, the network continues to function in the event of cabling damage at a single location.
BVRDNET & BVRDNET2M4
- Slow speed option providing six concurrent audio channels with two RS485 channels
- Fast speed option providing fourteen concurrent audio channels with two RS485 channels
- The BVRDCIF is a DIN rail mounted connection to copper network sections. (Two BVRDCIF required per BVRDNET/2M4)
- Typical maximum distance of 300m at slow speed and 200m at fast speed. (Greater distances possible with some cable types)
- The BVRDFIF is a DIN rail mounted connection to fibre network sections. (Two BVRDFIF required per BVRDNET/2M4)
- Typical maximum distance of 3km at slow or fast speed
- ST transmit connector and ST receiver connector for multimode fibre (62.5/125 cable)
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422