Rack CANBUS Modules for VIGIL2 Voice Alarm
VIGIL EVAS voice evacuation systems provide the solution for many projects, regardless of size, layout or type. The CANBUS modules, which contribute to this flexibility, are listed below:
- BVRDACO – amplifier/line monitor, with auto-changeover.
- BVRDNCO – amplifier/line monitor.
- BVRDCI – 16 x analogue voltage sensing inputs.
- BVRDFPI – fire panel interface.
- BVRDADC – DC line monitor.
- BVRDIF1 – auxiliary/music input interface.
- BVRDIF1T – auxiliary/music input interface with isolation transformer.
- BVRDIF2 – microphone input interface.
- BVRDIF2NET – microphone input interface for networked racks.
- BVRDIF3 – data microphone input interface.
- BVRDIF3NET – data microphone input interface for networked racks.
- BVRDIF4 – VIGIL2 amplifier input interface.
- BVRDP5 – RJ45 five-way patch board.
Reliability, functionality and flexibility are all qualities that we consider Baldwin Boxall products provide and this is why we install their voice alarm products in some of the most prestigious sites in the UK. We are extremely pleased to have been awarded Gold status and are looking forward to strengthening our relationship.
For full product specification please refer to the sales leaflet:
Like to discuss a project?
Call us on +44 (0) 1892 664422